Cliff has had a TON of requests for the recipe – so here it is:
4 beaten eggs
2 1/4 cups of milk
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
A BUNCH of stale donuts from Donut Bank – cut up into cubes.
Mix together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a big bowl. Put all the donut pieces into a 2 quart baking pan and then pour the liquid over it – making sure it’s spread out evenly and soaked up by the donuts well.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean in the center.
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 beaten egg yolk
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon whiskey (Jack Daniels HELL YEAH)
Melt the butter in a small saucepan then stir in the sugar, egg yolk and water. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and boils. Keep stirring and reduce the heat slightly so it doesn’t boil over. Do that for about 4 minutes. With a minute to go put in the whiskey and watch the action, but keep stirring. You’ll smell the alcohol boil away and then remove from heat.
You could also remove from the heat first – and then add even a little more whiskey and it would make the sauce more ‘adult’, but I wouldn’t know anything about that.
We’re still working on all the stuff that we could put here.
Please leave a comment below and tell us what you would like to see….
Maybe some bacon weiners?
For something all new from Weed and Cliff in 2015.
You won’t believe what it is.
Hint – there’s some of this involved:
For Monday, June 23rd:
3. I pull it ’til it feels good and then stick it in whatever hole I can find.
2. An unnatural amount of vomit.
1. Dresses like Scott Mason.
Tuesday, June 17th:
3. Someone has a collection of bowling balls.
2. I found a dollar bill in my bed.
1. You could win Paul Viton’s old car!
Monday, June 16th:
3. Ask Paul Viton about being loose and flamboyant.
2. The fudge? You were really packing it in.
1. Fry bacon on your equipment.
Thursday, June 12th:
3. I was looking at the packages.
2. It was purple.
1. I had eaten a lot of cheese.
Tuesday, June 10th:
3. A bag of balls to beat around.
2. Beat off 6 inches.
1. I’d better not play with it, I’ll break it.
Wednesday, June 4th:
3. An expanding hose in your pants.
2. You put it in your mouth hard, and the longer it’s in there – the softer it gets.
1. If I get this out – it’ll be on TV.
Tuesday, June 3rd:
3. A pile of rocks to throw at attorneys.
2. I have a package here.
1. I don’t want to make a crime.